A non-Turkish company cannot register substances under KKDIK Turkish REACH but they can appoint a KKDIK Only Representative (OR) who is legally responsible for ensuring its non-Turkish companies substances are compliant with KKDIK-Turkish REACH Regulation. The appointment of an Only Representative has many advantages for the non-Turkish manufacturer.
KKDIK Turkish REACH regulation compliance of the chemicals and products for continuous sales in Turkey (Chemical Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) is mandatory.
Chemicals manufactured in Turkey or imported to Turkey in excess of one ton per year must be registered.
Lisam KKDIK Turkish REACH registration services provide full support for the requirements of KKDIK registration.
We offer a special service for KKDİK registration, pre-registration (pre-SIEF), SIEF participation, actors communication with supply chain, exposure scenarios, risk assessments, technical dossier preparation, chemical safety assessments (CSA), chemical safety reports (CSR) including for any stage of companies.
The principle is “one substance, one registration”.
During joint submission process, the lead registrant or KKDIK (Turkish REACH) consortium will do most of the work such as data collection, development of technical dossier and Chemical Safety Report (CSR), and submission of joint registration dossier to CRS.
Other co-registrants only need to pay the lead registrant or consortium a fee to refer to the joint registration dossier and then prepare the individual part of the registration dossier in Turkey Chemical Registration System.
What are our main KKDIK Turkish REACH registration/pre-registration services?
- Exposure scenarios and risk assessments,
- KKDIK Chemical Safety Assessment and Chemical Safety Report (certified),
- Application for KKDIK Turkish REACH registration,
- Literature review to find available data on related substances.
- Evaluation of current study reports and rate assessment according to Klimisch criteria,
- Data migration from IUCLID dossiers to TR-Chemical Registration System,
- Analyze available data against the KKDIK Turkish REACH requirements to identify key studies and any gaps
- Develop Derived-No-Effect-Levels (DNELS)
- Confirm key studies and prepare robust and endpoint summaries for Turkish Chemical Registration System
- Fill any gaps using scientific strategies that may include the use of:waiver arguments, (Q)SARs and extrapolation, read-across dat, de novo testing ,
- KKDIK Turkish REACH Authorisation and SVHC Services
Are three or more of your answers yes in the checklist above? Lisam Systems is the solution you are looking for!
Request a Quote